« Home | A knack for solving problems? » | Is something wrong with Yahoo's anti-spam algorithm? » | What is peace? » | Happy Birthday Dad » | Mumbai » | Ha Noi, the city I miss so much! » | My office in the School of Computing, University o... » | Suraj and Harsha (facing away) at the Diwali funct... » | Salt Lake City Public Library (inside) - funky, eh?  » | Utah mountains - The best snow on earth to ski (Ap... » 

Sunday, December 04, 2005 

Break up

In this space, I actually made a post about breakups and what makes them so sad. But later, browsing the internet, I came across another blog, that I really enjoyed reading and felt like I should let my blog reflect my positivity too. Too often we fall prey to blogging about sad things in our lives!

So heres to that blog. That made me change my perspective.

Although I dont mean I wont post anything sad if I'm really sad, but I want my blog to be a reflection of me. I want it to reflect what I am feeling that day. And if I am not feeling sad, bad, or down, my blog shouldnt be about those things.

So have a great night everyone. See you tomorrow.

About me

  • I'm Indyman
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • I am a Risk Management Consultant at KPMG. Before this, I was an Investment Associate at University Venture Fund in Salt Lake City, UT. My personal interests are in venture capital, private equity, technology, real estate, entrepreneurship, investing, stocks, india, patriotism, mumbai, hanoi, vietnam and life in the united states.
  • My profile
  • Email me

Archives

  • Harsha
  • Hrishi
  • Mike
  • Neha
  • Nitya
  • Saurav
  • Smitha
  • Suraj
  • Thanh
  • Thao
  • -->

    Other Blogs

  • My Utah Homepage
  • My OWU Homepage
  • My trip to Viet Nam in 2005 (OWU Team blog)
  • Blogger Templates
  • TravelPod
  • Google Blog
  • Offstumped
  • -->
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Visitors since December 2005