« Home | Goog411. Experimental. » | Try again » | Peer 2 Peer Lending with Prosper.com » | Summer of the Third Sequels » | Tough Decisions in Venture Capital » | Its All About Perspective » | Weekend of Fun » | Public Transport Nightmare » | Discussion of Cerberus purchasing Chrysler » | Random ramblings about today » 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 


Sold my desk, sold my chair. Sold my microwave and sold my bed! Also sold my friend's car. And then I packed and moved out of my apartment.

The last week was frantic, getting so many things done every single day. Today's my last day in Salt Lake City. Tomorrow, I head out farther west on my journey that started from Ohio after exploring Utah for two years in the middle. I'm headed to Seattle.

Yesterday, I went to UVF and said my good byes to fellow venture capital junkies. Said bye to Jared, Mark and Emily - members of the management who I got to know so well. Emily is getting married this week - good luck to her. Sorry I'll miss your wedding. Bid farewell to the guy whose family ventures office I worked in this summer - my boss, a good friend by now. These are places, experiences, people where I've learnt a lot, gained a lot of experiences and made friends for a lifetime. I will miss Utah.

Utah Rocks. For more reasons than one. Some of those, are above. The rest I'll explain in my next post. Seattle, here I come. Till then...

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Indyman
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • I am a Risk Management Consultant at KPMG. Before this, I was an Investment Associate at University Venture Fund in Salt Lake City, UT. My personal interests are in venture capital, private equity, technology, real estate, entrepreneurship, investing, stocks, india, patriotism, mumbai, hanoi, vietnam and life in the united states.
  • My profile
  • Email me

Archives

  • Harsha
  • Hrishi
  • Mike
  • Neha
  • Nitya
  • Saurav
  • Smitha
  • Suraj
  • Thanh
  • Thao
  • -->

    Other Blogs

  • My Utah Homepage
  • My OWU Homepage
  • My trip to Viet Nam in 2005 (OWU Team blog)
  • Blogger Templates
  • TravelPod
  • Google Blog
  • Offstumped
  • -->
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Visitors since December 2005