« Home | Life is a kaleidoscope » | The new signboard at OWU makes me go eeeks! » | Lakota Wisdom » | Hanoi oi » | Christmas Lighting in Salt Lake City » | Another home (christmas lighting in SLC) Tagged: S... » | Funky Lighting art! (naah! just a shaky picture, h... » | University of Utah in the mountains » | College within the mountains Tagged: Utah, Univers... » | The future of my country, India » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006 

Street Kids in Vietnam

After starting to read Our Man in Hanoi's blog, I have sort of cultivated an interest in reading about work done by Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), especially in Vietnam. These days I only really only check NGO blogs in Vietnam, but thats because I don't yet know any interesting blogs by other NGOs in India or anywhere else.

But I recently came across a new blog run by Blue Dragon - I think its an Australian NGO in Hanoi that helps street children and provides them with support - especially saving from them getting exploited by unscrupulous people. They do a great job. The blog does make for a very interesting read. Check it out.

About me

  • I'm Indyman
  • From Seattle, WA, United States
  • I am a Risk Management Consultant at KPMG. Before this, I was an Investment Associate at University Venture Fund in Salt Lake City, UT. My personal interests are in venture capital, private equity, technology, real estate, entrepreneurship, investing, stocks, india, patriotism, mumbai, hanoi, vietnam and life in the united states.
  • My profile
  • Email me

Archives

  • Harsha
  • Hrishi
  • Mike
  • Neha
  • Nitya
  • Saurav
  • Smitha
  • Suraj
  • Thanh
  • Thao
  • -->

    Other Blogs

  • My Utah Homepage
  • My OWU Homepage
  • My trip to Viet Nam in 2005 (OWU Team blog)
  • Blogger Templates
  • TravelPod
  • Google Blog
  • Offstumped
  • -->
    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates

    Visitors since December 2005